Thanks Gigi! Now I got a crate of fine and unmarked AG3's! Hpmfr, off to the bank then...

:P

Last part was a little hint to anybody who have read the 4th book written by the Norwegian author Jo Nesbø - the bank robber used an AG3.
Damn, I got my shoes on, was ready to book a flight, had a shotgun ready to kill few people to get into that garage, lol. Jokes.

Seen that epic garage post on another Forum, its fairly getting around. Damn Americans lol.
autemochristmas.png
Are Scottish cars LHD? :P
Mine-
Valiant AP6 (With AP5 rear):

frontuaq.jpg
rearc.jpg
84931232.png
sigy.png
did you get it repainted, the colour is lovely and looks new :P
would be very interesting if someone chopped it xD
what is it, an chrysler?
looks tight
nordic man wrote:
what is it, an chrysler?
looks tight

Yeah, I believe it's a Chrysler.
And it looks tight indeed :D
RICE ALERT! If you don't like rice, look away now! :P

Bought this car a few years ago stock, and decided to rebuild it. Didn't have any money for any bodykit though so I decided to build one myself from scratch. Turned out quite good once I had splashed some Lamborghini paint and a murial over it. The exterior mods gave me a soundsystem sponsor, so now it has a pretty neat stereo with a MacMini as a primary headunit. The actual headunit is mounted in the ceiling. But as I started off with, this is a total ricer, running a close to stock 2L DOHC 4G63 none turbo engine. Plans were initially to turbo convert it, partly due to the capabilites of the 4G63, but Swedish legislation just ruins that totally, so no dice. Even so the car has been quite successful on the Swedish and Norwegian carscene and won a lot of prestigous awards. Among them this year at Vallåkraträffen (Swedens biggest outdoor carshow) were it got first price in it's class out of around 300 or so cars. There were about 1500 cars total at the carshow. And here are some pictures of it :) The first one is a bit older, before I built that lip in the front.

post-572-1159910953.jpg
46c9e143468c4.jpg
46b99cfa3f05f.jpg

And to you rice haters out there! :P Don't be afraid, cause I have bought another car! A toyota MR2 that I am currently working on. The Eclipse sort of like feels finnished at this point, so I am just gonna drive that around to carshows whilst I build the MR2. And here's the good news, it won't be a ricer! YAY! :P I'm gonna supercharge the engine, using a small loophole in Swedish law, turning it into a 300 bhp ethanol beast!

Pictures will pop up as soon as it's built :P
Cheers!
post-572-1270930804.png
post-572-1294695461.png
Doesn't look that bad dude. The airbrush winghorse is silly but other than that it looks pretty alright.
Zero wrote:
did you get it repainted, the colour is lovely and looks new :P
Thanks, Yes It has been repainted end of last year (Before that it multicolored with primer colours here and there)
nordic man wrote:
what is it, an chrysler?
looks tight
Yep, Chrysler - Valiant - AP6 station wagon
84931232.png
sigy.png

Please login to post