Just played through the new MoH the other day, singleplayer that is. Havent played it in multi yet.

But i think that the new MoH has lost the "old" feeling i had when i was playing like moh on ps2, i think it kinda felt too much like CoD and the newer battlefield which was kind of a let down.

However some of the effects such as you not always hitting the same spot even if you shoot bullet-by-bullet, that touch was really nice. Gave it a more "realistic" feeling to it.

Also i found the singleplayer to be waay too short : (.
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
Guys, do you know what's coming tomorrow? :P I think I can play it, 4850HD clocked at 900MHz for Core, and 1418MHz for memory... :(
R32 Low Rider wrote:
Guys, do you know what's coming tomorrow? :P I think I can play it, 4850HD clocked at 900MHz for Core, and 1418MHz for memory... :(

I might just have to be "sick" tomorrow...
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Ooh so tempted to run to the stores in the morning to grab a copy of Black Ops.

I Wonder which shop is cheapest o.O
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
hm...
running to stores or missing school/work or something because of an videogame?
lol, am i really getting old when that sounds silly at most to be honest <_<
Lol I'm out of school / job and I need the exercise xD

EDIT: These are supposedly compatible :D Ebay $60 and region free :D

Ordering now, hope it works :-d
Post edited November 08, 2010 at 11:36:09 PM by J_HUI
ffkZ5K.jpg
hmm... or you could go to a midnight launch? I'm sure there's one in Sydney somewhere...
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Yea but I'm broke and not nerdy enough, so im Ebay-ing it now, wish me luck that it works :-d

Also I know some people on other forums already playing it because they bought it off the US steam account for Pc nearly a week ago. :/
ffkZ5K.jpg
Enjoy your rage after constantly being knifed down by an immature 14-y.o with his shitty perks, if you're not one of them yourselves.

Go for realism, go for MoH!

Please login to post