Wow, awesome BadBlood, I'd love that. I've had a ride in a F430 once, and I also had pics, but on my old phone.

ATTENTION EVERYBODY
From now on, if you must post mega-picture-posts, please do so in THUMBNAILS. It has been added to the Autemo Rules. Staff reserves the right to edit posts/removing the pictures entirely. Please abide this rule, since it's a major problem for a lot of members.
Post edited February 23, 2010 at 09:09:02 PM by Nicklas
those be some nice pic j

i still cant stand the look of the lights on the top secret supra

that soarer is looking pee-aych-aye-tee

@nicklas , yeah our family has been friends with their family of a while now , and when i finally met up with him , he took us for a ride then we got to a certain point , stopped , and said to me , "your turn brock " , at first i was thinking "im going to take it real easy , you are driving a $400,000 car so dont eff it up" a few seconds later i thought , ehh what the hell , and just booted it , prob;y the most happiest moment of my life , ill probly drive it again soon as he lost his licence the day after and he will need someone to take for a spin , or to drive him to golf
Post edited February 23, 2010 at 09:36:16 PM by BadBlood
sighf.jpg
Honestly the idea of thumbnails isn't too good IMO.

95% of the time no one will click on it. I know, because when I c&c on chops, everytime i see thumbnails i usually get lazy and don't click on it. :(

so we should.... like limit to max 15 pics in one post, or like i mentioned, when previewing post, we should limit to showing only the last 5 - 10 post??
Because the only thing really pissing me off, is loading the first posts, every time i click preview post. :doh:

and thanks BadBlood
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
ok yeah thats true too , run it by nicklas and see what he thinks , i gotta go see the quack tomorrow a 7am , so i'm off to bed

but i do think the limit should be less than 15
sighf.jpg
ehh stuff it, CBF xD

Plus I dont really do mega posts, so doesn't affect me too much.
but we really need to get the preview post thing sorted. it really pissin me off loading a billion pics everytime i preview my own posts :(

3078550d.jpg
11may0926.jpg
2994625696233a4a7a09o.jpg
38375346187ef9cc6867o.jpg
390762796388d3b1b014o.jpg
evoxwhite41.jpg
gtrte37.jpg
post6238212517037711301.jpg
ffkZ5K.jpg
lolololololoolll

SHall I just agree to post less than no more than 30 pics :P
BadBlood wrote:
i was in the work ute picking up parts and i spotted this on the freeway , not a very good shot , but i was doing 110km/h while trying to take a pic from my iphone

not sure if this is custom , i dont know much about lotus's , but it had huge AP Racing brakes , carbon fibre roof and wing , some sweet wheels , sounded devilish too , numberplate was EXIGE1

imagebm.jpg

The only thing that is stock on that exige is the body work apart from the roof from what I can see, they are track alloys, a spoiler thats bigger than stock and a carbon fibre roof :-d also carbon side scoops
MAIN_Anim_26657.gif
WTRWW.png
was pretty damn awsome man .

i think there should be a maximum of 10 photos , imo
sighf.jpg
wrccust03.jpg
p31q.jpg
img3749k.jpg
ht0012.jpg
earlrear.jpg
e2aae09e.jpg
dsc5941.jpg
dsc0062xe.jpg
88128985.jpg
3963181866de0753fda2.jpg
ffkZ5K.jpg
any chance of sending me a link to a bigger pic of that first wrx ?

RH9 = 1000+ HP
sighf.jpg

Please login to post