Tony Riley's Epic Tommy Kaira ZZii "Aria" Photochop

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has this photochop. It was done years ago, and the link is dead. The chop is epic, and deserves to be resurrected. I've been looking for it forever!
Visit us at Gurnade.com, on Instagram at Gurnade_Design, or at Facebook.com/Gurnade
Cloud wrote:
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has this photochop. It was done years ago, and the link is dead. The chop is epic, and deserves to be resurrected. I've been looking for it forever!

this?
tommykairazz2pu6.jpg
team-banner.jpg
There's a website that lets you browse old archives of web pages, i've used it and browsed digimods before where you can find the odd chop still floating around on there. Can't remember the website for the life of me, though it could be useful.
Hello.
this is what jacks onabout http://www.archive.org/web/web.php
ive used it a few times myself :D
I have it on my PC somewhere il look for it and repost it here

glac
TDesign wrote:
Cloud wrote:

this?
tommykairazz2pu6.jpg

That was his original. I'll give the archives site a look. Thanks guys!

Here is his original link on Photoshopchop.com:
http://www.photoshopchop.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19364
Visit us at Gurnade.com, on Instagram at Gurnade_Design, or at Facebook.com/Gurnade
1 person liked this.
I've kept this religiously over the years as for me this is the best chop ever, especially considering the evolution chopping has suffered in the last years. It would be an elite chop now IMO

Absolutely brilliant

zzivsc61.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
tony was the best chopper ever haha, at least one of my all time fav choppers
That is...f*cking impressive!!

Btw you chop just like him Cloud haha.
Cloud_Edition_Hyundai_Genesis_by_Cloud.jpg
Ferrari_458_Italia_GT_by_Cloud.jpg
vhs_29 wrote:
I've kept this religiously over the years as for me this is the best chop ever, especially considering the evolution chopping has suffered in the last years. It would be an elite chop now IMO

Absolutely brilliant

zzivsc61.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AH! Epic find! Thank you!

Please login to post