MOVED: ::jackdarton:: Project Ninja 100% Brushed

Damn... 3 days straight working on this baby and im 100% satisfied with how it turned out for once. It started with a lot of people saying i shouldn't be in the elite showroom what with me throwing out half-arsed chops. I thought, why not prove that i can post in here? so i started this...

ABSOLUTELY 100% brushed, no exceptions. i beg you to look at the high res link below the picture :)

without further ado:

Project_Ninja_all_brushed_by_jackdarton.jpg

HIGH RES: LINK
Hello.
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING

lol at kawajacki

I Vote HOF!
merccopy.png
www.shadow-designer.webs.com , www.shadowchoper.deviantart.com
man , that's insane , THAT"S HOF WORK , HALL OF FAME NO DOUBT
it's a beatiful work man , the deatils are amazing , and just to think it's all bursh is incredible
ur best work man no doubt! congratulations man! you deserve all u getting ;)

take care man!
and keep working like that!!!
saw , that's whata 14" pizza can do!
hahaha

take care man
cheers

G10
signatureay.jpg
Damn =O

OMG brush perfect

I laughed KAWAJACKI KKKK

awesome man

congratz
That is absolutely amazing work. Love all the small details. Makes me wish i had 3 days straight to work on a chop, hehe, Congrats! That bike is HOF...No question!. And as far as people saying you dont belong on the Elite group dont worry about it man. With age you'll understand that you just can't make everybody happy so just be happy with what you do! :-d
Sig.png
thanks guys ;)

i know what you're saying coco, and i appreciate it. At the end of the day, i do art because i enjoy it, not to make other people happy. It just drains you a bit when you're put down with everything you produce ;)
Hello.
Hohoho!!! Damm!!! i love it! HOF
I never once doubted your ability mate. And if you did have any critics out there, well this certainly proves them completely wrong and shuts them the f*** up :D

The level of detail on the handlebars and engine is just immense. What can I say, elements such as the reflections just under the seat are absolutely gorgeously executed. I love the handmade badge work, it adds that nice custom touch.

You have got a big stamp of HoF approval from me! I'm moving it in there now, so I don't think I can say anymore than that! Epic work mate!!
Thread moved
Congrats dude! Well deserved!
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile

Please login to post