ive got my 1st car but downer is i got to pass my test

it was my grandads but hers 84 now so he is giving it me because he only had it for when my grandma was alove and she passed away 3 months ago and his insuance an tax was due so instead orf selling it he gave it to me here are some pics am so excited i no i need to clm down but f*ck me i got a car
2luv0xl.jpg
k9h0cy.jpg
5ebvus.jpg
25heo82.jpg
1 person liked this.
inb4 downer jokes
Brian wrote:
inb4 downer jokes
what you mean dude
lolskoda.
for in the uk and as a first car thats pretty cool so no jokes outsiders :P
1.4? and what quotes you got so far? cant imagine it being under 1.8k
Does it say Car of the year 2000?

Congrats on car though. amazing feeling isnt it? :)
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
2 be onest i not even checked or asked ill look in the log book now and i drove it and its a nice drive so back off guys am a poor student lol i had to sell my renult megan cz the insiureance was 2 much( the magan only costed me £350 bt insuranc was £2,900) phhh lol and i got abt £400-600 to spend on it what wld u do to it if it was ur car and before you say it dont say scrap it
X-Raited Creations wrote:

yea and has another sicker sayingf onestly its a scoda
lpooldude wrote:

Slow your fingers down and write properly. It's called Skoda. Also Megane's are expensive to insure because everyone who drives them are chavs who have no life.

Also,
imag0227e.jpg
umad?
DevilsTower wrote:
lpooldude wrote:

Slow your fingers down and write properly. It's called Skoda. Also Megane's are expensive to insure because everyone who drives them are chavs who have no life.

Also,
imag0227e.jpg
umad?
am actually dislexic lol and sorry sir :D ill slow down and i used to be a chave, then emo then goth then now i am my self lmfao and is that your bmw

Please login to post