German Cars or Italian Cars?

What do you think is better?...answer in many please...:D
logo.jpg
Neither. I prefer Japanese cars but if i had to pick one i'd take an Italian car over a German one.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
X-Raited Creations wrote:
Neither. I prefer Japanese cars but if i had to pick one i'd take an Italian car over a German one.

if you should choose between an Audi A7 and Alfa Romeo 159, which would you choose?
logo.jpg
Mks wrote:

if you should choose between an Audi A7 and Alfa Romeo 159, which would you choose?
I'll take Audi certainly
I prefer American cars, especially (muscle cars)
And for Italy and Germany, I prefer Italy
90333607.png
i like japan then german
m_e_a wrote:
Mks wrote:

I'll take Audi certainly
I prefer American cars, especially (muscle cars)
And for Italy and Germany, I prefer Italy

you ll take audi and prefer italian cars?

i prefer german cars...italian cars without ferrari,maserati are bad...germany offer many cars for everyone suv,city car,luxurious car like maybach...so cars like audi,mercedes,bmw,volkswagen are better than fiat,lancia,alfa romeo cars for me :)
logo.jpg
What's really Italian these days? Fiat Co. now shares a lot with Chrysler and Lamborghini is owned by Audi AG. That doesn't leave much. I have a weakness for the Maserati Gran Turismo Stradale though. Despite that I'd go for German, sheer volume of models.
Artist formerly known as "Dev"
German ofc,even I like Japanese cars more :D
My DeviantArt
My Portfolio
Facebook page
Mks wrote:
X-Raited Creations wrote:

That's an easy choice. The Alfa Romeo 159 is one of the nicest cars ever built.
alfa-romeo-159-1-1-s.jpg
:)
y0pQ9Zb.jpg

Please login to post