Need For Speed Shift 2 Unleashed

Anyone got it already? I got it today. The handling is totally different to GT5.

I read some critics, that the graphics aren't that good and so on, but I play it on PS3 and I
think the graphics are perfect. Very cool design of the tracks and well done.

But I am not too sure with the handling. In the classes D and C it is okay to drive but if
you try the Lamborghini Reventon Police Car Edition, it is horrible to drive.

What do you think?

Tried the first Time Attack races. 3 Laps for trying to beat the time which is givin.

In the second race you had to drive with the Aston Martin somewhat (I think V8 Vantage).
The time to beat was 1,21min...look at my time :D I had to take a picture! Definately.
31032011192.jpg
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
Bring on the reviews! I'm thinking about getting it but if the handling is like Shift1 then I wont. That game was one of the worst racing games in the history.
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
X-Raited Creations wrote:
Bring on the reviews! I'm thinking about getting it but if the handling is like Shift1 then I wont. That game was one of the worst racing games in the history.
Yeah, Shift 1 was so bad that the car is almost flying. I read some articles about Shift 2 on the net and some said that the game was better than Shift 1 as alot of physics were added. Not sure either it is true or not as I dont have the game.
:awesome:
dA
I havent played Shit 1 so I can't tell you about that. I just see that it is much harder to handle than GT5 and the centrifugal force is high, in my opinion. But learning by doing, and after a few hours I'm already in and it makes fun! :) Started in Pro Mode which is one step before the Elite Mode (which is the highest) and the all the settings are at "hard".

You have to fight against your opponents and it is always a tough way to place 1,
in GT5 it is more like "try to find the best car to have over a lap in advance to the second
place at the end of the race".
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
drift mode is a really strugle for me. It's impossible with my G25 wheel and with the gamepad it's a litle better but still awful...
Goncas wrote:
drift mode is a really strugle for me. It's impossible with my G25 wheel and with the gamepad it's a litle better but still awful...

What about the rest of the game?
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
I quite like it, yesterday I was playing from 10om to 4am ahahaha

The mods are vey cool, and the gameplay with my g25 is quite good once you figure it out...the drift is, well forget about the drift mode.
Some improvement in graphics if compared to Shift1, lot of improvement for the phisycs... nothing if compared to GT5, and expecially with FM4, but is a good arcade game, the helmet camera is great, but make the game really difficult.
Now I've to start and hotlap fight with Jackdarton, damn he's fast!
ilPoli wrote:
Some improvement in graphics if compared to Shift1, lot of improvement for the phisycs... nothing if compared to GT5, and expecially with FM4, but is a good arcade game, the helmet camera is great, but make the game really difficult.
Now I've to start and hotlap fight with Jackdarton, damn he's fast!

It's not like I didn't give up until I beat your times or anything xD
Hello.
sfdesignz wrote:
Anyone got it already?

But I am not too sure with the handling. In the classes D and C it is okay to drive but if
you try the Lamborghini Reventon Police Car Edition, it is horrible to drive.

I think the same thing :/

Please login to post