Who finds the Autemo newstream useful? I do!

2 people favorited this.
I hope you've noticed it by now, I've built a new part of the website called the newstream. It's a part that I hope will become widely useful for you all. I had inspiration from Facebook newsfeed and I did a lot of research and study to try to understand how they make it all work. Let me say I take my hat off to Mark Zuckberg and the fb developers. They really know their stuff!

I tried to do a small take on that, and I plan to build upon it and enhance it in the future. As it is now it summarizes the things you've posted on and the replies you've gotten. I wanted this because sometimes I would make a post on a thread somewhere, and then I would forget about it some days later. I'm sure we've all done that at some stage.

Having this newstream feature I hope makes it easier for you guys, myself included :P, to keep track and keep good conversations flowing in the forums here.

Maybe I will make it in the future show you when your friends post new chops or something, the ideas could be endless...

Let me know what you think. It may not seem like a lot of functionality but it did take me quite a while just to figure it out and get it like it is now. Your thoughts and feedback are always valued and appreciated my friends!

Mk
I like the news-stream - that and the likes looks bloody brilliant.

The only thing is that at work I have IE7, and the news-stream somehow seems to crash the browser. Unfortunately I don't have a browser choice there. However, getting a brand new laptop in the next week or so, so hopefully that'll help it...
autemoartist.png
1 person liked this.
News-stream is fantastic! It's so much better being able to keep track of threads now :D

Please don't make it so that when your friends post new chops they show up otherwise... well you can understand what that'll mean for you and me xD
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
I like it too!! really useful. Better being able to keep track of threads now :-d
saneban4.png
Klaus wrote:
News-stream is fantastic! It's so much better being able to keep track of threads now :D

Please don't make it so that when your friends post new chops they show up otherwise... well you can understand what that'll mean for you and me xD
Then you would start deleting friends and then Mark will have 600 friends before you XD

Just had a look then, seems rather handy and actually kinda cool, But just never realized it until you mentioned it. :P
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
You see if I didn't have the newstream I would have forgotten about this thread!
Klaus wrote:

Haha good point, that would make our newstream's rather shithouse for us two :P
Very smart idea!
Liking it a lot and should be really useful :)

Do such a great job btw!
I like you.
I like it, nice work :)
induslogodapaut.png
induslogodapautond.png
that's the best thing happened to autemo after me :mk211:
nervousp1.gif
LATEST CHOP BMW M3 CLICK!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeXft0jGgxk
Absolutly usefull IMHO!

Please login to post