Animation by sven - Need your help!

Had to make this animation for school, nothing too special (although it was the best of the class).

And now I need your help! THE MORE VIEWERS, THE BETTER MY GRADE!

I had to grab an object, which was a drum key, and then had to make an animation about that object.
This is my first real animation and the first time I really use flash..

It only takes 37 seconds of your time and I promise it won't be a waste of time ;)

http://vimeo.com/20719599

( and if you want, leave a comment ;) )
THANKS!

//Dunno if it's right to post this here.. Admins, be free to move it!
checking it out now mate

edit:

Went to sign up so i could write a comment directly on the vid.. then i got this message "No more sign ups today from this IP address. " lol I was like wtf!? i haven't even tried to sign up to vimeo before. ever!

Anywho this is what I was gonna write:
"that's really cool! i thought the transitions from object to object were rather clever. At first I thought the transition from signpost to elephant could have been better.. then rewatched that part and I realised it was the signpost shadow that lined up with the elephant. Overall nice little animation Sven, good work!"
Post edited March 07, 2011 at 08:33:44 PM by MK211
looks good :)
lolled at the angel though :D
induslogodapaut.png
induslogodapautond.png
Haha very creative, I always wanted to learn and use flash.

Nice work sven!
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
Thanks all for the quick responses! :D
MK211 wrote:
checking it out now mate

edit:

Went to sign up so i could write a comment directly on the vid.. then i got this message "No more sign ups today from this IP address. " lol I was like wtf!? i haven't even tried to sign up to vimeo before. ever!

"that's really cool! i thought the transitions from object to object were rather clever. At first I thought the transition from signpost to elephant could have been better.. then rewatched that part and I realised it was the signpost shadow that lined up with the elephant. Overall nice little animation Sven, good work!"

That's a bug of vimeo, refresh, sign up again and it'll work ;)
Thanks mate!
haha this is class sven!!
sn- wrote:
Thanks all for the quick responses! :D
MK211 wrote:
checking it out now mate

edit:

That's a bug of vimeo, refresh, sign up again and it'll work ;)
Thanks mate!

My pleasure. Signed up now and commented
Good work, especially for a first! As Mark, I also liked the transitions were quite clever :)

Sven: Bot the living f*ck out of it and you'll get many views, lol. Just use proxy's and set them all to visit it and you'll get eleventybillion in no time.
Really well done man! I love the idea. That toycar idea was awesome!

@ Devil: Can one actually do that?
signaturesw.jpg
Thanks mates for the lovely comments!

@Devil; They'll find out and then i'm f*cked ;)

Please login to post