No No No No!

No more Evos after the X apparently!
http://www.teamspeed.com/forums/japanese-speed/55691-no-more-evos-mitsubishi-official-says-evo-franchise-dead.html

What!!!!!!
fail .... =(

glac
We are closer to electric-no-soul-no-fun cars everday....

First, the Focus ST was gone. Then Civic TypeR. Now this. What's next? :/
crusader-podpis.jpg
Seems that Electronic are killing everything though they wanna make secure cars and environment all the time, its not really what you would call "fun"...
Glacius wrote:
fail .... =(

glac

aye, tis a sad day indeed.

I know what you mean Crusader and GT-R. It kinda feels that way doesn't it.

I remember it being a bit like this years ago when I found out motorbike companies were planning to stop making all 2stroke dirtbikes. The problem was again due to CO2 emissions. That notion is finally becoming the truth and it's only KTM who continue making new 2strokes this year... it's all just 4strokes now. it seems that this similar fate is happening to cars now.. they phase out the 'cool' older technologies for more environmentally eco-friendly ones :( But we shouldn't be complaining I suppose! A greener alternative is a good thing really..
Thank god for Beemers =)
woopwoopsig.png
Sad news indeed, but we cant do anything. If all the car makers still focusing on racy cars, whats the point owning one of them when you cant get the fuel to generate it. Still, RIP, legandary Evo. :(
:awesome:
dA
Tbh, imho the Evo 6 was the last one. Good riddance :P
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
Zykotec wrote:
Tbh, imho the Evo 6 was the last one. Good riddance :P

I agree with you but I include also the Evo VII.

Please login to post