My friend (that I love her a bit) hates me now :(

Sorry looks this soo OOT but nowhere place that I can chat except this Autemo.. It begins from the day when I should repairing her computer, after install complete suddenly I see anything on his folder about his "secret", I mean about she and her boyfriend that also my friend too.. I dont mean to see it, but then I've taken a mistakes, say "Now I got a secret and I'll keep it up" without seeing his face... and then she angry and warn me not to know any his personals.. Damn I get this mistakes again since Junior Highschool.. :( Really I'd loved her already but I always keep it because affraid that I'll do the biggest mistake (fight with her boyfriend).. Thats not my style..

Am I wrong, just knowing about someone secret without comment or even embarassing him/her? :( I dont meant to wrecking her relationship with her boyfriend.. just see-know-keep it myself, is that wrong..? hey I never leaking any secret to unwell person, if any tell about his/her secret, I never tell to anybody about his/her secret.. give me a solution, how should I'm doing that to make a future situation like this never happened again..?
Let me understand buddy you discovered a secret and you tell her that now you know her secret?
If that's what happened for sure you're really correct person, BUT, never try to be so honest with a woman, they can't understand or realise that can exist a man honest (during my 35 years I can you assure that a true rule of the female universe... the same when they say "No" they mean "Yes").
How solve the problem? My solution is: try to be LESS present in her life, if you're important for her, she for sure will be back to you.
Ey there!

Just read your little story about you, the girl, the bf and the secret folder.
I have to say I have had a little problem understand the English :( you are not used to it?
No worries!
My advice to you is to talk to the girl.
Talk to her about what? Talk to her about that little incident that happens. And my BEST advice to you is that you talk to her Frankly. Say the truth about why you did it. And tell her frankly that you do not want issues, and that you feel sorry somehow for what happened. You know women, likes it when they see a man talk frankly, they like it when they see us men,talking about the truth even if its easy to say/hear or not.
Believe me, the best thing you can do, is to talk about that incident with her, and tell her the truth about why you did it, about how you didn't feel like doing it. and how you feel bad now. tell her about you who don't want to ruin her relationship and stuffs.!
You might want her to know the truth but you need to know how to speak about all these too ;)

Take care, IvanCS :-d
ilPoli wrote:
Let me understand buddy you discovered a secret and you tell her that now you know her secret?
If that's what happened for sure you're really correct person, BUT, never try to be so honest with a woman, they can't understand or realise that can exist a man honest (during my 35 years I can you assure that a true rule of the female universe... the same when they say "No" they mean "Yes").
How solve the problem? My solution is: try to be LESS present in her life, if you're important for her, she for sure will be back to you.

You sure are right too ilPoli I have to agree..
being less present is a total thumbs up to you, I know what you mean.
And also then you say YES they mean NO or when you say NO they mean YES.. well you know.. women.

My advice to IvanCS is to tell her the truth about how bad he might be feeling about that.. about how me dont want to mess with things and all..
Then your advice to him is very important.. :-d
Ivan, I don't understand what you're trying to say there buddy. Would you mind trying to explain it again? And I'd be willing to provide you with some advice.
sorry man, I cant speak english well both speaking and writing.. :P so I'm sorry if my english bad.. :D

yeah, I hope so.. now she don't wanna talk to me anymore.. I'm feel so messy now...:( Try to explain it so frankly but he refuses.. :(
Did I get that right?
You helped her fixing her PC and by doing so, you discovered a secret of hers?
Honest, as you are, you told her that. And now she is mad with you?

Well, screw her.
Basically she is punishing you because you helped her and did not lie to her.
Bitch.
I'm sorry that I'm having to say that I didn't completely understand your English either, but if I got it right, my advice is that you should distance yourself from her, stop talking to her, and if she really wants you in her life, she'll come back. Everyone has had problems with friends they have fallen in love with, and more often than not these "relationships" end in disaster.
Love tips from autemo :-d xD
MK211 wrote:
Ivan, I don't understand what you're trying to say there buddy. Would you mind trying to explain it again? And I'd be willing to provide you with some advice.

Oh, man, how should I say, the point is, I suddenly seeing her secret about she and her boyfriend.. I love her a bit, so dunno from where the powers, making me to exploring her secret...

but the mistake is I say "Now I know a secret" in front of her.. I just kidding but looks like she dont like it.

On YM she said "Sorry, but please, it's not your business, so dont interfering my personal (she means that secret), It really disturbing me if you know any of my personal" (I translate it all to English).. Well, yeah then I'm sorry to her and she dont want to talk with me anymore.. :( *sigh

the points is Me >> loving her but just a bit >> got her secret >> accidentally say "I know about a secret" >> then she hates me.. what should I do..? and am I wrong if I know any secret without comment or embarassing the secret's owner..?

Please login to post