UFC

Anybody here watch UFC? Or Strikeforce, Dream or maybe old PRIDE replays?

Just watched 127 and I'm STOKED by that show.
woopwoopsig.png
watched it regularly when CRO COP was beating shit out of everyone else but now when he fights like pussy and only runs in ring/cage instead of fighting not so much :D

but it's more interesting to watch than old fashioned boxing , that's for sure
0JSI.jpg
PROUD TO BE CROAT!!!
I love it, best sport ever.
So varied and violent, but still very little serious injuries. :-d
woopwoopsig.png
Love it. Been following it for quite a while now. I had tickets to UFC 127 down in Sydney but ended up not being able to make it this weekend. So I gave my ticket away! Who's your favorite fighter in the UFC?
Bekkengen wrote:
So varied and violent, but still very little serious injuries. :-d

yes , that's interesting...when you see some of those K.O.'s it seems like the guy is never gonna stand up o.O
0JSI.jpg
PROUD TO BE CROAT!!!
MK211 wrote:
Love it. Been following it for quite a while now. I had tickets to UFC 127 down in Sydney but ended up not being able to make it this weekend. So I gave my ticket away! Who's your favorite fighter in the UFC?

I'd kill myself if that was me xD
THAT EVENT WAS AWESOME.

I don't know who's my favourite.
Probably Forrest Griffin and Jon Fitch.
Alexander Gustafsson is cool aswell!

One KO doesnt hurt you but when you can stand up after 10 seconds in boxing and get knocked out while having a concussion. Thats when you get brain damage.
woopwoopsig.png
MK211 wrote:

Ah my hometown fighter ross pearson was fighting
And our country fighter michael bisping was also fighting against riviera
Both won :D
Zero wrote:
MK211 wrote:

Ah my hometown fighter ross pearson was fighting
And our country fighter michael bisping was also fighting against riviera
Both won :D

Pearson was awesome.
Bisping not so, that knee was NOT accidental and he spit at Jorge's cornermen.
I used to like Bisping, now I'm like meh..
woopwoopsig.png
Yeah I caught up with that, that wasn't cool on Bisping's behalf at all.. I know there was some serious bad blood between jorge and Bisping in leadup to the fight, but i'm like once the fights over that should settle it. I mean these guys are professional athletes and sportsmen. Like thousands of people look up to these guys. Bisping should have controlled himself, no matter how fired up he was.

I heard that if GSP beats Jake Shields in UFC129 then Dana white is gonna line up a match between Anderson and GSP... do u reckon this is true.. and if so who do u reckon will win?
Yeah even Serra and Hughes were friends after the fight.

I don't know, I've heard GSP doesn't want to fight Andersson.
Altough I believe GSP would win. Andersson got manhandled by Sonnen and GSP is probably just as good a wrestler but with way better Jiu Jitsu.
Ye ye Sonnen was on some sort of PED's but what he did to Andersson vas pure technique.
woopwoopsig.png

Please login to post