Ferrari FF

The new 'rari just officially premiered..
fERRARI-ff_carscoopR-8.jpg

What do you guys think? In my mind there's more artistic design in a toddler's puke. The side profile is hideous. But that's just my opinion, and I've never been one for the shooting brake style. Formulate your own opinions and express them here!

More images and full post over at teamspeed:
http://www.teamspeed.com/forums/ferrari-gt/55370-ferrari-ff-geneva-premier-thread.html
BMW-Z3-91168.jpg
woopwoopsig.png
I agree with you! It is hideous! when you look at this angle, you can not see, unfortunately, not a Ferrari, but it seems to see (or revisit) a BMW Z4M with a heavy restyling of the front! Finally, my point of view!
Shame to see another Ferrari missed!
83224119.png

I am both French, Serbian, Lebanese, and I adopted Autemo as new nationality! XD
Agreed. At first when I saw this car I thought it was a fake one. but then again after other... time seeing it again I said so yeah thats the new Ferrari then. its weird, for a Ferrari.
Ferrari's 458 Italia was not bad but this is a Ferrari fail. For a Ferrari Of course!
I don't say its very veyr bad or ugly or gross or anything but.. this is Ferrari :/
Yeah I agree with you yasid.. for a Ferrari this is just a let down.. I expect much from Ferrari, to me they are the pinnacle of car designers. This just looks bland. Perhaps I just have too high expectations from them! Also I like your signature by the way!
the pics on the link look better
not really ugly imo
one of those cars witch i think would look way better if you see them for real / in real life
mijnlogo.jpg
It's hard to say if it's a beauty or a beast, I've to see that for real... for sure all Ferrari 2+2 have not a good design. The FF is basically a new approach for the Maranello manifacturer, the first 4x4 Ferrari since they started producing supercars. I've to ask to a couple of friend who works at Ferrari (one is a tester, he delivered the "ok" for the production of the 599GTO and one is working on the "Reasearch and developing division") if there is some news about the design of future Ferrari.
i kinda like it haha
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/ferrari/2012-ferrari-ff-ar103780.html
Heheh, I got the same image in my head as Bekkengen. Just like an elongated Z3 Coupe!
I'm starting to like it more and more tbh :D

Please login to post