Meanwhile, in Norway...

So, many of you might wonder why us Norwegians are superior to everybody else and why we've been awarded the prize of the world's best country to live in multiple times. You might also wonder how what we do to pass time during the boring winter months, except driving our old cars sideways and stuff... Well, look no further.

Firstly, our days go by like this: We start off the day by counting our oil barrels, after that we count our money, after a couple of hours we get bored and do like this guy the rest of the day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyUf7r_9yNs

As you can see, we have adapted seal-like skills, and we are now just as competend on land as we are in water. A plus here is that we now can communicate with seals, as the gentleman in the video above presents rather well.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, is what makes us superior.

Thanks for your time.
Edit: Just ask X-Raited, it is indeed true.
Post edited February 12, 2011 at 02:43:45 AM by DevilsTower
Nice!
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
Hehey) Yeah now we can see what doing most expensive guys in world)) One question - in summer you jump from waterfalls? :P
Signature removed because it's too large. Read the rules about signature sizes.
Everything is true! :-d
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
Awesomesauce :D
Amazing scenery and random as f*ck :D
NAks wrote:
Hehey) Yeah now we can see what doing most expensive guys in world)) One question - in summer you jump from waterfalls? :P

Nah, water is too hot in most rivers so we all go roller-skiing from our respective home towns to the closest glacier-fed river where it is always <5°C. But we can surely jump from waterfalls there if there are any, but sadly, that is a rare experience :(

I also heard that someone said that it was a myth that all Norwegians have base jumping experience. This is no myth, on the contrary it is a common way for us to get to work if we are late, seeing as we have tons of high mountains and many of us actually live quite a long way up those. We simply walk to the nearest ledge with >100m free fall with our wingsuits and then fly for as long as we can floating up on hot air pockets, until we finally deploy the parachutes and glide into our landing zones. Most workplaces now have parachute-packing rooms where there is always an instructor ready to pack your chute if you cannot do this yourself :-d
1 person liked this.
I'm loving that guy, watching all his videos now :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWzxt0kxEUM
This morning i just jumped out of my bedroom window! Barley made school, as the way down was long!
signaturesw.jpg
Wow, "<5°C"?) Hm...just be in Norway in summer..need go to you in winter)) Seriously think, winter just very cold in yours country, but my thinking is wrong?!) and it good to hear))
"I also heard that som........" - yeah guys, you know what is need man to relaxing :P
Signature removed because it's too large. Read the rules about signature sizes.
Huaahhhahah., Brilliant video! I loled so hard!

Please login to post