DO YOU GUYS THINK?

Do you guys think that administrators should reduce the number of members on the forum?
I think they should, because there are members who are registered but they were't on the forum almost 2-3 years more or less, I'm not sure!
I hope that is plenty of members with the same opinion as mine. Because some of them do not have a single chop in their galleries, and they were't on the forum about 2-3 years, it's a bit ridiculous. Is't it?
I'd most like if all administrators responded to this topic and expressed their opinion

What do you guys think,should administrators do that, or I'm wrong?

logo_copy.png

CLICK TO VISIT MY PROFILE
>>>FORUM SIGNATURE TUTORIAL>>>MY LATEST CHOP>>>
Thanks for voicing your opinion!

Personally, it's not something that's never crossed my mind before, and never really been raised as an issue, so my opinions on it are very limited. I could see certain good points such as reducing the clutter on the artists page, and also the members list for countries/showrooms, but apart from that I can't see that it's doing much harm.

Mark's the guy you need to ask about this as it's ultimately down to him, i'm sure he'll respond when he sees the topic!
Hello.
The topic name is a bit annoying...
But I agree with you.
2ut3p10.png
Jack thank you because you respond so quickly to this topic.
I t is not a problem, but it is a bit ridiculous because why to register at some site, if you would never enter it again

logo_copy.png

Sarge wrote:
The topic name is a bit annoying...
But I agree with you.

tnx Sarge
might be a bit annoying, but no one would look at it if the name was not so annoying.
Am I right :D

logo_copy.png

That seems to be a common problem on forums, like on this truck sim sight I go to it was over 27,000 registered members but at the most of probaly 4 or 5,0000 members actually log on at least occasionally. I think there should be some sort of program or what ever that is built into the server that deletes unused accounts. Idk much but would this help bandwith or server space or something ?
Excuse my English I'm dyslexic ;)
If I'm not mistaken digimods used a technique where if you weren't active for a few months your account was deleted. I remember signing up more than once simply because I didn't login often enough (I was too busy enjoying PSU xD).
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
I'm here still two weeks,perhaps. But I agree :-d
Well i dont see any real point to it other than what Jack said.

However isn't there are way to maybe hide you from the Artists Page if you havent been logged in for lets say 3 months?
It doesn't delete the account just hides it, and then if you log on it comes back?

It could perhaps remove some of the reaally inactive artists.

Just thoughts :D
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
I see your point, however, it would be better if the inactive profiles were just deactivated after like 3 months, and if the user decides to come back, he would have to activate it again.

Please login to post