Drawing Tablet

Was thinking to get one of them, but no idea which one is better, anyone here could have a suggestion?
There are two models that I could afford.
Wacom Bamboo Pen 4"x6"
Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch 4"x6"

Are they good enough for long period using and any other better suggestion? I will be using them for chopping if I could buy them.
:awesome:
dA
I have the Pen 4" x 6" and it does everything I need it to :D
Hello.
Yeah I'd say definitely buying one. :-d

My bamboo fun and touch 6x9 have been abused for over a year and it's going strong.

But personally I find the "touch" not really good, So if the "pen only" version is cheaper buy that!

Also depends on your chopping style, some prefer mouse some prefer tablet, if you can borrow one first do so. Just so you can get an idea how it feels to use one.
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
If I had a chance to borrow one, I wouldn't have purchased it. I really struggled to use mine months after I got it. After a while, however, with a lot of perseverance you really do learn to appreciate what it can do for your chopping. So yeah buy one, just don't expect to be a master from day one :)

I'd highly recommend anything Wacom. Mine is an Intuos 3 6x4 and it's fantastic. As HUI said, just go with cheapest one.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Thanks alot for all you all's comment, I will be getting one 4"x6" Pen asap when I got the money.
dA
i had myself self a wacom bamboo and i couldnt install it to my laptop without it messing up something in my programme files...
I have the pen aswell :) Really happy with it!
signaturesw.jpg
I've wanted to get one for a while as well. I've always found the speed painting style amazing and want to give it a shot. After reading all your advice I think I'll settle on the Bamboo Pen 4x6 when I get one.
Gotta wait for few weeks, or maybe months and i can get one, i will wonder what i am capable using it lol Haha :D
dA

Please login to post