MOVED: Honda S2k Voltex - sn-

3 people favorited this.
This will propably be my last chop guys.. Want to concentrate on other things in life and other art.
I still work for Gurnade, but they're propably busy as fck, because I still didnt get a project. But I won't stop chopping for money, so you guys will have to pay me if you want another chop from me haha ;D

I want to thank everyone here and on any other chopping forum i've been active on for awesome times!
I'll still visit Autemo, like I always did. But I don't see myself start another (big) project.
Now back to the chop ;)

Wanted to give a spectaculair presentation on this one, but then I though; pics will do enough ;D

Alrighty, started this chop 17 months ago, planning to give a realistic view of the Voltex S2000 they were building at that moment before it would be finished in real life. But alot happend after I started chopping it, my parents got divorsed, had the Mexican/Swine Flue and the 'kissing disease' together, so I was 'knocked out' for quite a while.

So I worked on this more of then on, but today I managed to finally finish it!
I wanted to make this chop perfect, but figured out that wasnt really possible, unless I'd spend another year chopping it haha. So there still are a few errors here and there, but hope you won't notice them ;D

Anyway, as you'll propably aspect from me, almost fully brushed.
Things I have not brushed are;
- The tyres around the rims you see
- Partly the headlights
- Background, but it has also some brushing involved such as the shadow on the ground from the hardtop

Everything else is brushed!

Original (also original size!)
3592301063c16d081eafo.jpg

These were the only pics I had of the voltex bodykit back then;
voltexpics.jpg

And here is the chop!

s2000afwhoooo800px.png

AND PLEASE, check out the HIGH RESOLUTION!
s2000afwhoooo.th.png

Hope you guys like it!
And maybe with very kind comments, I'll reconsider my decision ;p

Love,
Sven Nardten
Post edited November 07, 2010 at 01:21:16 AM by sn-
great chop mate, hof incoming i see
cannot bother to write any essays here, you know, i know it and rest will find out it is good
good luck with other stuff that involves not chopping, was fun wasnt it :D
Just insane Sven, your probably my most influential artist of this and last year, so glad to see this finally finished after begging and annoying you for so long. xD

Also, sorry to hear about the other stuff in life, so I hope things eventually pick up for you, and hope to see even one or two sick chops from you in the future if you have time.

As for This chop phwor, Just insanity, Mods, brushing, style, realism. It tick's all the boxes, If there was any mistakes I would of pointed out already.
On a final note, it's been an honor to wip watch a few work from you in the past man.

So, best of luck with other future work :-d
Joseph
Post edited November 06, 2010 at 01:21:24 AM by J_HUI
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
omfg, finaly finished!! =O i looks more awesome then i thought it would! keep it up m8 and ill vote for hof!
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook
WOW.

That's all I'm going to say.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
I have a new back background on my PC. Thank you man. I love it...
haha, no car ref on the roof, or roof ref on the car xD
really amazing Sven.

I remember seeing the first teaser you showed on this chop aaages ago! and i have been waiting for you to finish the chop since then!.
And now you have and it really is stunning, i dont want to go into so much detail as im sitting on a laptop with a crappy screen so i bet i cant even see half of the details.

But from what i can see both the quality, selections etc is awesome!.
Designwise the car is really awesome, really my taste!.

awesomelychoppedchop!
Old Hondas never die, they just get faster!
awesome work sn. favourited on DA. :)
y0pQ9Zb.jpg
*Right click and save. Great work! Lovin the flake paint! One of your best i absolutely love it bro!
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile

Please login to post