Need YOUR opinion of my chopping lifestyle?!

Right as everyone or most people that know me well know that I don't chop much. I used to, but over each week/month I was getting more bored of not being able to improve my abilities or go any further. I have lost ALL donors and I have three chops in my WIP folder; I won't finish these because my old style of chopping was to aim for realism best as possible. Because I've slacked in chopping; I'm just ruining the chop as I go along. I know now that because I've lost the ability to chop as good as I used to be able to nevermind lost the intentions of driving myself to try new chops, I was nearly going to give up.

I have been thinking all tonight whether to give up completely and give in or start from SCRATCH. Starting from scratch means I'll put myself back into New Choppers and work my way up. It may seem stupid but it'll drive me to chop harder and become better than what I was like before, well in due time I hope. I will get the realism out of my head and develop a new chopping style as I progress. Until I get back up to my old levels of Pro Tuner - I'll restart my three old WIP's and continue on from there.

I have nothing to lose, I've lost my job not so long ago and I need a new hobbie; something with time I have to burn to get me back into this routine.

I do want one request; no one is to move me up to the next level I.e. To Intermediate, Pro Tuner or whatever until at least 10 chops are worthy of showing that I can post in that section. By doing this, it will make me work for it.

May the first Admin of the Autemo Team de-mote me to New Chopper and I'll start with my first chop tomorrow. :) Thanks, Andy.
autemochristmas.png
Cool story bro.

Nah good to see you taking interest in chopping unlike our other admins. (Mk122, Nicklassy, and Ironcoop xD)

But here's a tip, for extra motivation, do chop comp instead. When I was in WTB I had to learn new tricks and work my Arse off to produce something insane. Once the comp is done I've learnt new stuff and have something i was proud to have created.

Comparing to my random chop project which I can never finish because there is just no motivation to push. The current Crz wip I felt like giving up, then I got 2 Holden Commodores a Mitsu Colt and 6 Vexels.

Good luck mate, you should be back in pro in no time, because you already got the basics down and know what to do :-d
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
I'm basically going to chop fo fun, but take in every credit and critism from everyone; then improve on them factors. I'm going to complete chops even if their messy, toony or whatever. Only way I'll be able to pull it off and improve. Autemo members will help me and I have my faith in them :)
autemochristmas.png
I think this is a good challenge you've come up with Andy. And actually rather inspiring to be honost. It certainly would relive the enjoyment you get working your way up the ranks and getting all that helpful and encouraging C+C along the way. That was the most fun I had in chopping and pushed me further, it's a challenge and breathes inspiration into you. I say good on you!
Thanks Mark, comliment on the challenge means a lot. Started WIP, posting it now. hehe
autemochristmas.png
J_HUI wrote:
Cool story bro.

Nah good to see you taking interest in chopping unlike our other admins. (Mk122, Nicklassy, and Ironcoop xD)

But here's a tip, for extra motivation, do chop comp instead. When I was in WTB I had to learn new tricks and work my Arse off to produce something insane. Once the comp is done I've learnt new stuff and have something i was proud to have created.

Comparing to my random chop project which I can never finish because there is just no motivation to push. The current Crz wip I felt like giving up, then I got 2 Holden Commodores a Mitsu Colt and 6 Vexels.

Good luck mate, you should be back in pro in no time, because you already got the basics down and know what to do :-d

the problem in that, is that there should be some competitions that actually make anyone interested (apart from wtb)

but good luck andy, hope you make it
I just see one problem here, in your ''story''. That is starting old WIPS.

I must have like 40 WIPs in my computer, because when I find a good base, then I throw it in PS and I start to chop it. Then I realise that the base is boring, I have no ideas and so on and I just cancel it and find new base.
That means I never go back to chop old WIPs.

I suggest the same for you, to move on, to find new bases and work on them.
Because there are old ''marks'' on old WIP, errors you made back then.

With new bases you will make new things, not to continue old ones.

Just my opinion, but nice idea to start all over, great way to get motivation :-d
crusader-podpis.jpg
Good luck man ;)
I hope to give you a hand with my advice. And I hope you succeed in your goal :)
Good luck!

Please login to post