New Choppers Tutors needed!

Hey guys

I'm gunna get the thread started and figure out how to run the tutor section for new choppers. Firstly, I'll need some willing volunteers. The first time we tried this on PSU, it completely died due to the helpers completely losing interest and forgetting their "duties" If you want to be a helper, make sure you can and will dedicate time and effort to helping new choppers reach their potential, and not a spur of the moment decision just to earn more respect on Autemo. The helpers will be required to take on "students" in the Autemo community, helping them with their chopping, providing useful links, drawing up tutorials, explaining techniques etc. The "student" will then stop being tutored when they have been promoted.

The following requirements are needed:

Pro Tuner or above
Dedicated
Consisitent
Patient
Ability to explain things fully
Spend a lot of time on Autemo

If you're interested, just post here saying that you are, and we'll handpick a few select members who we want on the team.

Jack
Hello.
imo the whole autemo community are tutors, we do help most new people with our c+c
and tbh i dont think hired tutors can do much more then the normal members
Post edited September 03, 2010 at 04:08:38 AM by Zero
I agree to a point, we do all help each other. However, there's been an increase on people just brushing straight over the NCA without actually commenting etc. If we had dedicated members, they would be able to specifically help the people who need it rather than the choppers getting a comment filled with mistakes.
Hello.
i'm interested and i'd be willing to help :D
125q72h.jpg
>>Latest Chop<<
| >>Like my Facebook Page<< | >>Basic Brushing Tutorial<<
I would do it, but I'm not Pro Tuner :)
However, I think it is a good idea. There are tutorials and a help-area here, but they aren't used for chopping problems often.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
I would like, but I would like that the member that I assistance have French bases if possible ;)
belgiumteamx0121.jpg
Thread copied
Im interested in this, my only problem would be if it was someone using google translator, because i cant understand what that brings out.
But yep, if theyre willing to learn, i'd be willing to teach :-d
autemobanner.gif
Sounds like a good idea, though possibly will fail again. But Autemo has some good people on so maybe not. To be honest when I started on DM I didn't get many helpful comments in the novie section but after a while I built up some msn contacts to give some real time and real C+C on wips which was good.

I would offer to help but I am not pro so can't.
31434074412_10e03f7c04_o.jpg
I am intrested in offering my help. I belive ive got the patience aswell as the ability to express myself in a way that people can understand me. Ive allready made some video-tutorials, but i can do whatever is demanded.

Ive recieved alot of help from great choppers. Now i feel its my chance to give something back. Especially thanks to you Jack!
signaturesw.jpg

Please login to post