Glacius retiring

So i never thought i would say this, but i belive my time as come to retire from chopping.

Ive been thinking about this for a VERY long time now, and I have made my descision.
Its been some amazing 11 years of chopping, its been my best hobby ever, and i cant thank everyone enough to make me go even harder for the goals i wanted.
you are my true inspiration all of you.

There is so much i want to say, but only so litle time, im getting older and starting a famliy, and moving back home to Norway in September to live with my girlfriend as partner and famliy man,as she has 2 kids, its a totally new experience for me, but I love it.

I dont think i be able to do any chops when i move home as I will be fousing on my art skills and also learning 3D apps.

I wont stop doing work for clients and specific designs etc.
But my time as chopping and posting on forums has come to and end.

I know many of you might be upset about this, bit I feel i have let many down as I have not done alot of chops lately, and I feel its better to stop completly then to just make everyone wait for something that wont arrive.

I will again thank everyone for your heart warming words and all the comments and critiqes that has been given during these years , and has only made me become a better and stronger person in real life as well as i never though I was good at anything.

I did get a lot of PR from chopping and it also got me the job I have today.
so never stop beliving that chopping wont take you anywhere cus it will just wait and see.
Just go for it and NEVER give up .

There are so many people that have inspired me, and they all know who they are, its to many to list down, but the 3 main persons are IAC, CHARLIE and MK211 these are the guys that have made me push my self to get even better at what i do.

I also want to announce that im stepping down as a fulltime ADMIN, to just be around now and then to help out of needed, as I will barely have time once i move back home to even be on the computer.

I thank you all for your love and suppport, and wish you all the best in the future.,, never give up and ALWAYS practice, and experient its the only way to learn, dont ask people to help and give you stuff when you your self can do it on your own in your on diferent way as I started to do back in the days.
Led lights, brushing, Concepts, etc

This is Glacius signing out, and wish you all the best in life and may your dreams come true.

EDIT
I did forget I have ONE last concept that I will show before my final time, its the black bird one,
hopefully I will have that done before I go home.
Post edited August 01, 2010 at 04:53:55 AM by Glacius
Nice write up, all is clear ;)
Good luck, have fun and hope to see you around some time. :-d
It is a great shame to loose someone you like you but your reasons are understandable. Good luck with the move and the new family :)
31434074412_10e03f7c04_o.jpg
Feels kinda weird reading it, even though I haven't been in the game for as long as the old-timers. As long as I can remember there has always been a certain Glac chop that made us go wow.
But I hope you'll enjoy life mate. You just gotta do what you gotta do, and sooner or later we're all gonna have to take the plunch.

BEST wishes for you and your girlfriend, her children, and your future life!

Nick
best wishes and have fun :D
great of you to announce this glac!
At least now we wont all wonder where you have gone, like what's happened with most of the other old-timers! you have been a great inspiration to me and im sure many many others!
have fun with your life and take care!
Sad to see you leave mate, but as Nicklas said, at some point everyone has to do it. Indeed you've been a big inpiration to all of us, me included. I hope everything works out for you and your new family back home, just make sure you keep in touch ;) g'luck bud.
Hello.
I agree with Nicklas: It's kinda weird read this from you. :(
It's good for you, but a bit bad to see that you're leaving the "Chopper Life" and Autemo's Forum too (as i could understand).
You're a big friend and helped so many guys here (I'm one of them)...
So, i wanna thank you for everything you did, not only for me, but for Autemo too. All the helps, tips, and opinions. Thanks a lot!
And I want too, to wish sucess in your life! :-d

Take care buddy,
7DK.
signature-2.png
You'll be missed, Chris. That's for sure, but you gotta do what you gotta do. It's a big loss to the community, and it's gonna be hard for us to fill your big shoes. In time, maybe.

Best of luck man! Keep us up to speed about how things are going!

Cheers man. :-d
152joko.jpg

Please login to post