About the New Choppers Section

Dear Autemo Admins,

I want to grab your attention to an issue in autemo. Even though there are good chops in the "New Choppers" section which deserve to be promoted, there are still members who deserve to post their chops in higher levels. When we look from my country's and other countries' point of view, there are many good quality chops in 'New Choppers' section. We want the admins to look through the "New choppers" section, and promote the members who deserve to be promoted, and also we want the admins to be more sensitive about this issue. Thanks.
84082899.gif
http://mavradesign.deviantart.com/
I totally agree with you. I believe I am one of them. Especially with this chop of mine. I am waiting for the autemo admins to think about this issue and promote us! :-d
Honestly, I do not care if I'm in Pro, Intermediate or New Choppers, as I just chop to kill time and to have fun, I don't chop to be listed as Pro, Advanced or Elite. :-d
yeah, i myself had to post a message to the admins and see if i where worhty to be promoted, i got the promotion though but i dont think that people should have to write and ask for a promotion, but there actually is a button that says "Quick, Admin promote this Guy!", i wonder how many of the people that says that a chop deserves a promotion actually klick that button? and how does that function work? does the admins get a message everytime someone press it? or is it just an unnescensairy button that dont have any use?
Welcome to Wigs-Lace. Offering wigs, hair extensions, falls :awesome:

hotnigbum.jpg

ToMiii @Facebook
i tick the box when i comment on a chop that needs to be promoted :D
but i think this is why they asked BCS to come aboard the admin team and so far he's doing it pretty awesome, altho they could do with another admin to help with promotions as autemo is so active :P

@TK - you posted that chop 5 hours ago lmao, give it a few days and im sure you will get promoted
there are also a lot of bad chops in inter group,im inter,but ive seen other inter's that look worse than mine or even some new chops.
mazdab.png
Zero wrote:
@TK - you posted that chop 5 hours ago lmao, give it a few days and im sure you will get promoted

I believe my Ford Falcon, and my Honda Civic deserved promotion too...
Honestly, I do not care if I'm in Pro, Intermediate or New Choppers, as I just chop to kill time and to have fun, I don't chop to be listed as Pro, Advanced or Elite. :-d
basikdesign wrote:
there are also a lot of bad chops in inter group,im inter,but ive seen other inter's that look worse than mine or even some new chops.
There is quite a difference between inter and pro though. (edit: ah i see what your on about)
But Mavra, haven't you seen the ammount of promotions that have been made lately? Be patient, or get those people to post another chop (I know thats not ideal but still..it SHOULD work.) :-d
XD I often wonder why they needed another admin BSC / BCS I forgot which one :P

But with a forum with 5 chop levels and nearly 3000 member's it's alot of work, so they might of just missed your promotions even though you lot deserve them. :)

One thing I suggest is: dont send PM's begging / asking WHERES MY PROMOTION xD, it'll just give the admins more work to do and less time to count WTB votes, or more promotion.
I know everyone's got social life, but where are the admins lately ? Lately I've only seen is BSC, JD and Glac around here as active users. :/
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
J_HUI wrote:
I know everyone's got social life, but where are the admins lately ? Lately I've only seen is BSC, JD and Glac around here as active users. :/

i was thinking that last night, where's mark, on holiday or something ?
I haven't chopped in a bit but i agree. I think i'll send a messege again just cuz i'm seeing the inter range of skill widen a ton into newer and newer choppers
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile

Please login to post