How do you enjoy ur photoshopping..? with mouse, touchpad on note book, or what?

I even not really care about this, but this is unique... I see my friend was awesome while chopping with touchpad on notebook, he is a master when use that, but he sucks when he meet a mouse on a desktop (that is not a touchpad).... lol

Opposite from me... I can use the mouse well when I chopping, and so difficult when chopping on notebook.. hahaha..

Even I've heard that some people mastering photoshop with a virtual pen/Wacom (I call it that because I dunno what's the name it is), and perfectly draw in that tablet pc..

So, how do you enjoy ur photoshopping with? tell me, I though it will be fun.. Haha.. xD
I would get the need to kick baby's if I had to do an entire chop with touchpad.
I would say 90% of the time I use a mouse, but I also have a tablet. So for some things the tablet is a little easier and can help to do things quicker, so I use it for those.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims
Iknow that Edward Dyb , from Norway aka "phoenix " does it all on his Mac with touchpad =)

glac
I think I'm the only one from inside here to use the laptop and even without a mouse!
I am a crazy xD
But soon pass even to the tablet. :-d
Brian wrote:
I would get the need to kick baby's if I had to do an entire chop with touchpad.

same as me mate.. hahaha xD
i use my hand to chop/toon, its quite helpful
Post edited June 27, 2010 at 09:18:15 PM by Zero
Mouse and keyboard are definitely necessary imo.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
Macbook Pro, Wacom Bamboo, and occasionally my mouse..
signaturesw.jpg
Usually my mouse but once i get my Adobe on my mackbook i really want to try out the touchpad now.
I like you.

Please login to post