Wacom Intuos 1 for sale, 94 CM massive

So I origninally wanted this tablet for my self, but the problem is there is no 64bit drivers for it so I cant use it =( .

im dead sad cus of this but as a gesture for my mate i will try and sell it.

If anyone is intrested PM me or Email me, it wont be expensive, give offer if you like

its this one
4b43880f361fd_10889n.jpg

Its an outstanding tablet and its 100% functional it just one problem its SERIAL port one NOT USB>

So you need a serial port on ur PC or i can send along my SERIAL to USB adapter cable.

HERE is a comparison of the cintiqe just so you know the size.
http://www1.uk.shopping.com/xSBS-Wacom-Cintiq-12WX-Interactive-Pen-Display-WACMINUSDTZ1200W-Wacom-Intuos-A4-oversize-GD-1212U-C1~PT-xPO~P-1~PRDLT-20880034-49585102

just spoken to my mate he will sell it for 80£ post payed for .

regars

Christer
Post edited April 26, 2010 at 11:49:23 PM by Glacius
That's awesome! It's a massive tablet.. and it sounds like a good bargain too.. I'm sure someone will snap this up.
just a reminder, if anyone overseas wants its, they need to pay for the costs =) , this is a BARGAIN, its very good and cheap for what it is, just ebaby it and you see.

glac
so take it no one wants it _ ?

glac
no, i have the little model and that's enough for me ! :D

but it's a good investment for who have not one ... :-d :-d
well i want it but, problem is for now, no money :( , second problem, transport, heh...
Already have one...Intuos3 A4 totally happy with it. Sorry, but good luck by selling it
frontansichtwhitekopie.png
Is £80 the lowest he'll sell it for?
I can ask Rocky , but he bought it for 100£ on Ebay 2nd hand,
Il talk to him i can try and get it down to 65/70 :)

This is a HUGE tablet bear in mind its nothing like u eer seen before ;)
its twice the size of normal tablet A4
glac

Please login to post