ANSWER THIS !!!

One thing i would like changed is that in new threads you dont have to use a URL to get pictures up.
You should be able to browse files in your computer and use those like you would in your profile.
What do u think???
would be really good to upload stuff straight to the threads via autemo, you see alot of people complaining about the hosting site (such as adverts, slowness and not even working lol), i recon alot of people are gonna like this idea. The only problem would be for the hi-res links and stuff, not sure how youd sort that one out

+1 from me for this idea though :-d xD :-d
forumsigu.jpg
just stop using imageshack and dodgy random uploaders or...
STOP CHOOSING THE WRONG CODE, that has ads as well, not the direct link.

Learn to internet, please.
Fuse wrote:
just stop using imageshack and dodgy random uploaders or...
STOP CHOOSING THE WRONG CODE, that has ads as well, not the direct link.

Learn to internet, please.

x2 i've learned to deal with image hosting for this for 4yrs about now. Uploading from your computer to autemo means the site needs to store and show them. Thats a whole big thing in coding. I'm not an expert at code but i know enough to know its hard to just add something like that to the site

Learn the internet i agree
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
I only have a skool computer and most things are blocked so i cant access the other sites to upload the pics
Sorry to hear that. I managed when i was in h.s and my school did it too
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
lovesupra wrote:
I only have a skool computer and most things are blocked so i cant access the other sites to upload the pics

LEARN2PROXY.

Uploading images to Autemo would mean storing hundreds of files, and using lots of bandwidth.
As Fuse said, just learn to internetz.
Photoshoper wrote:
lovesupra wrote:

LEARN2PROXY.

Uploading images to Autemo would mean storing hundreds of files, and using lots of bandwidth.
As Fuse said, just learn to internetz.

and as i said with the uploading thing lol
Also why chop on school computers and not at home?
Shouldnt you be doing school work?
Besides if i chopped in lesson itd take me months to finish a chop.
Chopperkid and Photoshoper basically said it. The reality is that making uploading of images directly into the forum would eat up a lot of our server harddrive space. It'd also chew into alot more of our site download bandwidth each month too.. I do admit, and agree with MrAnderson and everyone, it would be really cool to upload straight into the forum though. I definitely could build that functionality, as I have done it for the profiles and comps pages as you can see. But as it is now we're using around 40Gb just for storing all the profile chop images.. Adding forum images to that would make the disk usage skyrocket and it'd prob use up all of our available storage real quick! So I gotta say we can't make it happen just yet, not until Autemo gets bigger and can afford to upgrade our server. We'll all just have to deal with using image hosting sites for now, but thanks for the suggestion and we'll keep it in mind ;)

Please login to post