Occupation

well i think it would be cool to have a topic to see what members do for a living :)

im currently a student at college studying car mechanics in my 1st year
whell thats cool, my occupation is drawing, but what i do for liing, i surviving, looking for job, do some marketing for life insurance, draw some painting for some money who want and learn, for school, medicine school :D
Now i'm a student and law school ,2 years a go i designed flyers ,posters ,cards for clubs ,pizza hut's ,for catering events ,last year i tryed something now besides designing and so , i tryed to be a barman ,and it worked ,the best job i had since.
I'm doing the same as Zero, but I'm on me second year ;) :P
sigaw.jpg
I'm still going to school, will finish next year.
To earn money, I work at an insurance agency.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
Autemo admin.
No job at the moment :(
Will be a golf caddy in the summer, right now i am in my 3rd yeard of doing graphic design and have just applied for uni. Had all my interviews so just waiting :)
I like you.
Recently went from studying Automotive Engineering to Industrial Engineering and Management. Soon I'll be doing a minor Biochemistry and in the long run I hope to start my own business making bio-ethanol. Going where the money is :D
Artist formerly known as "Dev"
No job for me yet. Still lookin for a summer one.

I am currently a 2nd year Mechanical Engineering student at Milwaukee School of Engineering
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
No job :(, 1st year in Tafe / College for I.T networking , but considering a change to getting a Cert / degree in media - designs next year. As this is what i truly love doing.
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr

Please login to post