Virtual Tuning on Wikipedia

Hi all

Searching around on Wikipedia I found it quite sad that there was no Wiki page on Virtual Tuning in the English Wikipedia... There's even one on the Czech Wikipedia (http://cs.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_tuning)! Obviously that article isn't half bad and it warms my heart that have added autemo ;). But there's one major flaw with it... It's not readable to anyone else unless you've got google translator...

Being a man/mouse (take your pick) of action I've created the page for Virtual Tuning. It's now in a decent state, but needs some stuff about the WTB in it once that's complete.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_tuning

However, this is obviously NOT the place to place a link to your profile and stuff like that... I do want to keep this relevant to virtual tuning so it acts as a showcase of virtual tuning and helps get the right recognition of what we all do (or used to do :)). I'll viciously edit out stuff if need be ;).

There's no place in the Wiki for a top 10 list by the way (we were told that when we submitted the article draft for review ;))
Post edited April 08, 2010 at 07:23:30 PM by IronChop
autemoartist.png
Maybe start with writing 'Automotive Designz' ending with an 'S' instead of a 'Z' ?

I know, it's just my opinion...
autwmosig.png
oh i didnt know you made it,
i edited it yesterday when jack showed me it, good to know im a legend xD
that czech article write FLAME
Interesting idea.
Never thought of looking for that.
But there is a short article in German about Virtual Tuning.
You know you wanna click it!
Signaturbig.jpg
Not a bad idea but keep it all very professional (so no tunerz) lol
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile
'Automotive Designz' is just my wiki-username and is there in the URL only as the article is in draft mode ;)...

Oh, by the way there was a colon at the end of the URL so the link to the article didn't work... fixed now...

Also, on the top 10 legends I chucked in something for now, so I definitely promote healthy discussion around who should be included as those top 10 :P
Post edited February 10, 2010 at 10:08:04 AM by IronChop
autemoartist.png
I call Tony_Riley, Uber Soldat, NOM15, charlie, Glacius and IACOSKI as legends but not in any top 10 order.
Quote:
'Automotive Designz' is just my wiki-username and is there in the URL only as the article is in draft mode ...

Ah! I see. Well, excuse me then! :P
autwmosig.png
Made some changes to the draft. I tried to make it sound more professional and added some internal links to other wiki pages.
puszka321 wrote:
please video xD
MK211 wrote:
I really like the nos coming out of the rims

Please login to post