Clueless Co-Star Brittany Murphy Dead at 32

Quote:
Clueless Co-Star Brittany Murphy Dead at 32

brittany_murphy.jpg

Brittany Murphy, who made a splash playing the makeover victim in Clueless and later battled substance abuse, died today in Los Angeles. She was 32. The LA Fire Department was called to a home owned by Murphy's husband, Simon Monjack, where she was found in cardiac arrest and could not be revived, TMZ reports and multiple sources are confirming.

The LAPD and the county coroner will investigate the death of the actress, who also appeared in 8 Mile and Don't Say a Word.

Damn shame too, so young...very pretty...rich...famous... and apparently all of that wasn't enough.
banner1a.png
yh i heard about it a few hours ago
she's also the bitch out of 8 mile
her dieing is just bad shit
R.I.P brittany
Poor girl..
Darned, always liked her...loved her in 'Drive'
Some men just want to watch the world doing burnouts... :P
bannerda.jpg bannerfb.jpg
omg didnt know her until i read that she appeared in 8 mile :/

R.I.P
merccopy.png
www.shadow-designer.webs.com , www.shadowchoper.deviantart.com
what a wast :(
http://images.4chan.org/gif/src/1286732660204.gif
yeah thats sad. I found about just earlier today on the news. RIP
I have a couple of friends who do animation and I went to a King of the Hill party a couple of years ago...I met her for about twenty seconds (maybe less). She seemed nice, not that I could really tell in that short of a time, but she did take the time to say hello unlike a lot of Hollywood people.
banner1a.png
You don't have to lie to make friends :P

Really though, thats pretty sad...seemed to be a pretty decent actress. She's been in a handful of the chick flicks my wife enjoys to watch, it's really too bad. :(
autemosig.png
Never saw too many of her movies but she was talented and yes a shame someone so young and beautiful was taken so early :(

R.I.P
92% of the teenage population has moved on to rap. if you are part of the 8% that stayed with rock, put this in your profile

Please login to post