What to get my Gf for xmas? *HELP ASAP*

Hey guys,

Cut a long story short, my new job underpaid/late paid me and I am only getting her sorted now. She is really hard to buy for and really fussy. She doesn't watch TV - so can't get her a HD TV. Therefore whats the point in a DVD player? Shes fussy with clothes also, so thats a no no, well except for two hoodies I already got her as she likes them. She owns a Toyota Yaris - this guy on a local forum is selling a TTE Front Bumper - so got her that, well getting it tomorrow. That's £50 spent so far. A remaining £50 to spend. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
autemochristmas.png
if u can add few xtra pounds then go to paris or the calais shopping center for few hours it will worth it
I'd write her a nice card (put effort in a nice handwriting) where I offered a full day of shopping with her, where I paid and carried all her bags. That would be a killer (although very expensive) :D
jewelerry is ALWAYS a failsafe.
Hello.
I know what you should give her. (But its probably not appropriate to write it on the forums) XD :P

Girls LOVE shopping, and jewellery, so they are all good suggestions so far, you can't go wrong with either of them ;)
Sexytime? :P Lol.
autemochristmas.png
MK211 wrote:
I know what you should give her. (But its probably not appropriate to write it on the forums) XD :P

Girls LOVE shopping, and jewellery, so they are all good suggestions so far, you can't go wrong with either of them ;)

lol thought about that as well B) :mrteeth:

i would take here to a health spa ... most girls love that
you will give here a cool gift most guys would never give or think of and you score major bf points B) B) B) B)
mijnlogo.jpg
She gets to bum YOU for a change? xD
Photoshoper wrote:
She gets to bum YOU for a change? xD

no photoshoper, just no

Please login to post