Autemo featured on fast car which isnt little bit fail :P

congratz to autemo for getting featured
http://www.fastcar.co.uk/04570735435424243395/autoemo-virtual-bodyshop.html

but they failed and couldnt spell autemo xD
Post edited December 10, 2009 at 01:03:14 AM by Zero
That's a huge fail! Haha. Especially since the name is plastered all over the picture just below the title. But still cool that the website is featured there :)
post-572-1270930804.png
post-572-1294695461.png
hehe, it should be amended soon :) but yeah, we're up there. I'm working on getting an actual mag feature too :)
Hello.
Does the site has those price thingy's somewhere or where does the 10 dollars come from? To me it's a ridiculous amount. I wouldn't do much if someone offered me a tenner. Maybe a wheel change and lowering but then again, I wouldn't charge for it at all.

Just for reference, graphic designers' hourly rates are about 30 dollars minimum. I understand it would be a little hard to ask for a hundred dollars from a quick 3 hours work but you get the idea. I myself wouldn't want to sell my time for free. I've done that once and it wasn't fun.
it's just the price range buddy, $10 is what the service starts at, im sure people on here would do it for $10, me included. it's money at the end of the day regardless of how much it is. And yeah, its stuff like a quick rim change, or a lowering that costs that much :) cheer up, you got your viper featured :P
Hello.
And for that I am grateful.

It's not that I'm in a bad mood here :D . The price just caught my eye and had to figure out where it came from. Of course, the 10$ isn't that bad if you get many deals lke that. But that might be very difficult for one person (not to mention unfair) to get all the money, considering there's hundreds of skilled photoshoppers around here.

Anyway, I hope this whole site really gets going on like it was planned and gets to it's full potential. I hope the clients start to join in soon.
dont worry, the client section is well on its way to being busy. why do you think we have just over 700 artists signed up, but nearly 1100 members ;) i wonder who makes up the other 400 people :P

like everything else new, it starts off slow, but take it from me it's looking good.
Hello.
I haven't been keeping eye on the forum statistics! :D

But over 1/3 of whole member base as clients,.. Awesomeness!
Yeh, I hope the typo if fixed up soon too :D.

Oh, a minor disclamer regarding the member numbers...

There might be 1/3rd member of the member base signed up as clients, but some of them are also artists who got curious and registered, or who accidentally registered as a client first :P.

We have had quite a number of projects posted though (don't have the exact count), and articles like that one is just the thing to get the ball rolling :D, in fact there's a few projects posted from the UK since that article went out in the last 24 hours!
autemoartist.png
A long time ago when the site launched, same thing happened to me, ''o'' letter fail! xD

Congratz.

Please login to post