Round 8 Peugeot 308 Convertible VOTING

This is the voting thread for Round 8 of the 2012 Autemo Championships modifying the Peugeot 308 Convertible.

For reference, this is the base image:
smallpeoo.jpg

Please vote for the TOP 10 best chops in the following format:
How to vote wrote:
10 points = **USERNAME** (Given to the best entry)
9 points = **USERNAME** (Given to the second best entry)
8 points = **USERNAME** (Given to the third best entry)

2 points = **USERNAME** (Given to the ninth best entry)
1 points = **USERNAME** (Given to the tenth best entry)

Please do not vote for your own entry, the average points you received from other voters will be added onto your score instead.

Please view the high resolution of each entry before voting, by clicking the thumbnail.

pluum
pug4copy.jpg

Slbamm
13939360_th.jpg

TK Tuning
14286239_th.jpg

EPP Design
final2qtcopy.jpg

Chita Designer
19903069_th.jpg

Zykotec
17429047_th.jpg

Asoares
18599547_th.jpg

iCreate
16352417_th.jpg

SB Designer
10360591_th.jpg

Cipprik
15211742_th.jpg

NS Design
13557076_th.jpg

Kingpin
15018957_th.jpg

DSL
14912046_th.jpg

rap
10542279_th.jpg

KING-DARK33
16679575_th.jpg

Tomica
11071383_th.jpg

rich
10090650_th.jpg

Matt_K
14460396_th.jpg

Trung
14360214_th.jpg

T_T_f
asaazcopy.jpg
Post edited August 26, 2012 at 11:09:52 PM by J_HUI
ffkZ5K.jpg
Come join us on Facebook and Tumblr
10 pts - Tomica - Best chop of comp for sure,wheels are small but still my number 1.
9 pts - Matt_K - Really awesome chop man,VIP style fit on this car perfectly,nice job!
8 pts - Asoares - Even I think It's unfinished,it looks nice,side is well done,but front is :-q
7 pts - pluum - Chop is nice at first look,but it has lots of mistakes indeed,but nice design!
6 pts - Chita Designer - Amazing job on atmosphere,matte paint is pretty good too ;)
5 pts - TK Tuning - Maybe too extreme for my taste,but it's well done with nice mods
4 pts - Slbamm - Good idea with concept,and good outcome,few mistakes but nice anyway
3 pts - rich - Nice and simple mods,like it!
2 pts - Kingpin - Lot of work you into this one I think,not bad chop,but it's not my taste at all.
1 pt - EPP Design - Nice job man,it has some mistakes,but outcome is good ;)
My DeviantArt
My Portfolio
Facebook page
10 - asoares
9 - Rich
8 - Chita Designer
7 - EPp Design
6 - TK tuning
5 - Tomica
4 - Plumm
3 - Kingpin
2 - iCreate
1 - Zykotec
:P
576829logonewmarsssfond.jpg
10- Asoares
9- Chita
8- Slbamm
7- Matt_K
6- Ciprrik
5- Pluum
4-TK Tuning
3-DSL
2-tomica
1-TTF
10 - kingpin
9 - DSL
8 - tk tuning
7 - ttf
6 - tomica
5 - rich
4 - pluum
3 - sibamm
2 - epp design
1 - Zykotec
signatureim.jpg
10 points - SB Designer
9 points - TK Tuning
8 points - Kingpin
7 points - Matt_K
6 points - rich
5 points - T_T_f
4 points - DSL
3 points - Cipprik
2 points - Chita Designer
1 point - pluum
gtavs.jpg
10 - asoares
9 - SB Designer
8 - Rich
7 - Cipprik
6 - TK tuning
5 - Tomica
4 - Plumm
3 - KING-DARK33
2 - iCreate
1 - Zykotec

logo_copy.png

CLICK TO VISIT MY PROFILE
>>>FORUM SIGNATURE TUTORIAL>>>MY LATEST CHOP>>>
10 points - DSL
9 points - TK tuning
8 points - Kingpin
7 points - Chita Designer
6 points - EPP Design
5 points - Asoares
4 points - rich
3 points - Tomica
2 points - Slbamm
1 points - Matt_K
10 points - Rich - great work once again from you, everything you do seems to look awesome. I would have given it more points. Styling is perfect, I cannot fault it on anything and it looks awesome. Great work!
9 points - TK Tuning - I love your ideas, they looks great when all put together. Also the wide arch idea is great. Good touch, and makes the car a little more aggresive. Awesome work!
8 points - DSL - Personally, I think that the new paint is a little but toony, but honestly- everything seems to match up and looks good. Styling is a good choice too, so good choice on what you did. Well done!
7 points - pluum - I just love what you've done. Everything is done to a good standard, and looks great. Color is a good choice too. Just great work, and well done!
6 points - Tomica - I like your ideas, but for me- I think that more could have been done. I love new paint though, it looks perfect. Great work.
5 points - Matt-K - Awesome ideas, I love what you've done and the styling. Personally, I don't like the wheel choice on this car but each to their own. Good work though.
4 points -Chita Designer - I like your ideas, but for me I think more could have been done. The paint and styling is good, but I think the image lacks something..
3 points - Zykotec - I don't like the design and styling. Personal opinion. But the things you've done are done well. And nice to see something totally out of the box.
2 points - EPP Design - I like what you've done, but for me I don't think the colors of the parts match. E.G. On the wheels. But for me, the new color is good and styling is good.
1 point - Asoares - Personally, I think the paint with it is super toony, and ALOT more could have been done. I personally, don't like it.

Everyone did a good job, but the ones above stood out to me most.
I prefer engine oil and overalls to nail polish and fashion any day♥
:D Finally the poll

10 points - pluum
9 points - rich
8 points - DSL
7 points - EPP Design
6 points - TK Tuning
5 points - Kingpin
4 points - T_T_f
3 points - SB Designer
2 points - Zykotec
1 points - Matt_K